Why do I have to choose between the perfectly, salty delicious breakfast meats? Let’s just add all three into a fluffy potato/cheese/egg casserole. That’s how we should live our lives if we so choose!! 🙂
Three Meat Breakfast Casserole
- 30 oz bag of frozen shredded hash browns
- 12 eggs
- 2 cups milk (I use 2%)
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 6 slices fried bacon
- 1/2 lb fried sausage links
- 6 slices deli ham, diced
- 2 green onions
- Grease a 9×13 pan. Add the frozen shredded hashbrowns. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs together. Then, add milk, seasoned salt, cheddar and provolone cheese, green onions, sausage, bacon, and ham.
- Pour egg mixture over hashbrowns. Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake uncovered for 90 minutes. Let rest for 10 before slicing.
- Top with additional cheese, green onions, and hot sauce, if desired!
Let me know in the comments below what you think of this recipe!